Conference of all Supervisory Councillors and Special Advisers across Ikorodu Division under the aegis of IDSAF, held its inaugural meeting at the Constituency Office of Senator Tokunbo Abiru on May 17, 2022.
The body at the inaugural meeting also elected their Executives to provide leadership for the body of political appointees across Ikorodu Division of the State.
The executives were nominated and elected based on their rare display of determination to succeed, dexterity in grassroot work, upholding of integrity, trustworthiness and charisma.
Addressing his colleagues after his emergence as the Forum Chairman,, the Supervisor for Environment in Ikorodu Central, Hon. Ogidan Kazeem Showemimo noted that, ‘the Forum is poise to effectively work with Council Chairmen in the division, towards ensuring the realisation of Ikorodu Division Master Plan Project.”
Showemimo further Charged members on the need to embark on voter’s sensitization and registration, adding that members should maintain orderliness before, during and after the forthcoming APC primary election processes.
Bellow is the list of the forum’s new Executives and their portfolios:
- Arakunrin Ogidan Kazeem Showemimo – Chairman from Ikorodu Central.
- Hon. Gbenga Akinsanya – Vice Chairman from Imota LCDA.
- Comr. Lateef Odusanya – Secretary from Igbogbo/ Bayeku LCDA.
- Hon. Adeniyi Olaide – Asst. Secretary from Ikorodu Central.
- Comrade Salau Rukayat Ibukun (Ajibike) – PRO from Ikorodu West LCDA.
- Hon. Abiodun Banjo – Treasurer from Ikorodu North LCDA
- Hon. Bisola Abari – Welfare from Ijede LCDA.